Thursday, November 02, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TIMES TWO!!
YAHOO WE'RE 7!!

This has been one of those birthdays that we've reflected on far Blake and Claire have come. I wish their baby pictures were digital so I could show you a picture of these 2 pound babies to compare where we are today. How Awesome is our GOD!!! They are both one of the tallest in their classes, reading way ahead of grade level, very talented artist and Claire is a great musician. (Her dad is so proud) We have been sitting around and can't believe we have 7 year olds, 1st graders. WOW!!! Words can't describe. Here are pictures from their Cowboy party. They've been planning this party for months. They wanted to have a Cowboy party, called Nana and Grandaddy to ask for boots and jeans and even wanted to be a cowboy and cowgirl for Halloween. Blake even exclaimed " We're having a very special guest at our party, a REAL cowboy...Grandaddy!" How cute. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of them with Grandaddy.


A few years ago I put candles on their donuts for breakfast on their birthday. Now I'm in big trouble if we don't have chocolate birthday donuts.


My parents, Larisa (my sister-in-law) and Sydnie and Clay came for the week-end. Mom wanted a picture for her Christmas card with them all in their boots. Look at Anna Kate's PINK boots. She got her birthday present a little early.
Blake and Claire on their actual birthday.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I can't remember the last time I saw you guys? Memphis? No I remember now. Sean's wedding at Downtown. You guys were celebrating Anna Kate's birthday...I think! That was the first time I saw her (2-years-ago Dec). So they have grown up and I can't believe it either...you're parents to 1st graders. Good looking kids too.